Our favourite event of the year, our Community Picnic and Silent Auction Fundraiser is coming up again in June! Bring your family and invite your friends! We’ll have live music & performances, food cooked up by the James Bay Athletics Association, bouncy castles, face painting, games & more! In addition we’ll have an array of silent auction items to bid on donated by local businesses and organizations.
Date: Wednesday, June 7th
Location: Behind James Bay Community Centre -140 Oswego St.
- Tuesday, June 6th 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday June 7th 9:00am-6:15pm
Location: Activity room at James Bay Community Centre -140 Oswego St.
New this year: Beat the line by getting your tickets in advance! Advanced Ticket Sales are available from the Community Centre Front Desk starting on May 31st. Tickets also available at the event.
- Meal Ticket – $4 includes a hotdog/veggie dog, slice of watermelon, bag of chips and juice box.
- Extra hotdog for $2.
- 5 & under – BLUE – $2 includes all activities except for large bouncy castles.
- 6 to 12yrs – GREEN – $7 which includes all activities plus the large bouncy castles.
Reminder – Bring cash as well to purchase additional items from the James Bay Community School Parent Advisory Committee.