Spring registration is OPEN!
You can register Online, By Phone, or In Person!
PDF Version of Spring Guide available below.
To Register Online click here.
Please note some programs may be cancelled due to low registration, or dates may change from when the guide was printed. We will try and keep an up-to-date guide below and changes will be made in red.
Click on the image below to view the Spring Program Guides:
General Registration Information
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and requires immediate payment.
- Minimum numbers – if a program does not meet minimum registrant numbers to fairly pay the instructor for their time, we will email or call registrants two business days prior to class start and offer a full refund or account credit.
- We accept cash, cheque, debit, Visa, or Mastercard.
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Registrants eligible for L.I.F.E. subsidy must be authorized through Crystal Pool prior to registration.
- All programs for ages 16+ are charged 5% GST on top of listed price.
- Online registration has a non-refundable processing fee
- Refunds will only be issued for withdraw requests made three business days in advance of the class start.
- If after attending the first class you decide a program is not right for you, we are happy to issue a pro-rated refund. This request must be made at least a day prior to the start of the second class.
- Refunds will generally not be issued for withdrawal after the second class. Special circumstances may be considered and may require a note from a medical professional.
Click here for Supply Lists for our Art Classes!
We are always interested in offering new programs! If you have a suggestion or want to teach a program or workshop, please reach out to our Recreation Program Coordinator, Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org